The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

No MacGyver?

Well done, save the obvious omission of MacGyver. Other than that quite excellent.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

The liberal bias is sickening.

I'm glad that all of you reviewers recognize this portrayal of the "average American". Thank God all of you are completely enlightened and aren't "SUV Driving" folk that allow others to "think for you". Really, with all these enlightened thinkers here, we had ought to start our own government.

I felt that the quality of the flash itself was there, but the portrayal of the fat woman was simply moronic. No, average Americans AREN'T like that. I don't agree with the political views here, sorry.

Prank Chaos Prank Chaos

I enjoyed the style.

Humerous, good overall flow to it. However, think it could do with more frames and smoother animations. The 8 FPS was the only thing that I felt detracted from the movie. Overall, good job.

z7xfla responds:

Yeah, from now on, I'll use 16 fps in all my movies. Then they won't be as choppy.

Zman Zman

A sad film dripping with style.

Bravo on a superbly animated flash. I enjoyed the style of the character and the simple theme behind it. However, I felt that the ending was somewhat over the top, and that a more pleasant ending, while more cliche, would have actually been more appropiate for this film. I also enjoyed the music, as it fit the film well.

Kudos to you.

TheBoob responds:

well actualy the point of this asignment (in my class) was to show e-motion and so i thought by going over the top i would get a better grade, hopefully it worked

Clay Needs Tea (The Best) Clay Needs Tea (The Best)

Excellent claymation.

Quite an excellent clay animation video. Short, amusing, and the music fits well. Overall, a good idea well executed. Bravo.