The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

No MacGyver?

Well done, save the obvious omission of MacGyver. Other than that quite excellent.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

The liberal bias is sickening.

I'm glad that all of you reviewers recognize this portrayal of the "average American". Thank God all of you are completely enlightened and aren't "SUV Driving" folk that allow others to "think for you". Really, with all these enlightened thinkers here, we had ought to start our own government.

I felt that the quality of the flash itself was there, but the portrayal of the fat woman was simply moronic. No, average Americans AREN'T like that. I don't agree with the political views here, sorry.

Prank Chaos Prank Chaos

I enjoyed the style.

Humerous, good overall flow to it. However, think it could do with more frames and smoother animations. The 8 FPS was the only thing that I felt detracted from the movie. Overall, good job.

z7xfla responds:

Yeah, from now on, I'll use 16 fps in all my movies. Then they won't be as choppy.

LR Interactive 1.0 LR Interactive 1.0

Solid engine, good game.

Pretty solid game. I found the levels to be a bit on the short/easy side. Overall, though, a good game.

South Park Sound Board South Park Sound Board

As good as a soundboard gets, I suppose.

Though, I didn't really like the presentation. I would've preferred one page with all commands listed.